Thursday, November 11, 2010

is it cold in here?


 This song always pops up in my head at random times.
I was humming it, and then I walked into the bookstore, and BOOM! It was playing!
I was like....the radio and I are experiencing telepathy.
Probably not, but you never know!

SONG: Hot
ARTIST: Avril Lavigne
ALBUM: The Best Damn Thing (heh...damn...)

Avril_lavigne_hot_single.jpg (300×300)

"I wanna lock you up in my closet, where no one's around.
I wanna put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed.
I want to drive you into a corner, and kiss you without a sound.
I want to stay this way forever, I'll say it loud...
...You make me so hot."

Have you ever felt that way about anyone?
I sure have. 
This is so embarrassing, but when I see a toats hottttt guy, this song tends to come on in my head. I know, right?
Creepy.

Can't wait till I find someone who wants to sing this song about me.
Creepy.
What else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment